Saturday, January 16, 2010

No Doubt

Ever started to wonder about a friends motives? Think the man in your life may not be honest? Doubt is like a crabgrass that chokes out all of the love in your life. Check it out, find out what the truth is. Once you get your answers then come to a conclusion that works for you. Make a decision. Stop allowing doubt to enter your mind and have any power in your life.

I think doubt comes from insecurity and lack of trust. It's like sitting on a fence and not making a decision about what to do. Ever stayed stuck and just obsessed without coming up with a solution or moving on? For me it's based on fear and uncertainty. It's not trusting myself that I have the right answer for me.


"There is nothing more dreadful the the habit of doubt. Doubt separates people. It is a poison that disintegrates friendships and breaks up pleasant relations. It is a thorn that irritates and hurts; it is a sword that kills." ~Buddha

No comments: