Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Blog Yoda

My Blog Yoda has taught me how add pics onto my blog so here are a few. They were taken last September on my trip to Germany and Poland with my Dad and Sis. All pictures were taken with my iphone, isn't it amazing?


Frankfurt, Germany train station


Hotel Cafe in Berlin



Gates to the Archive in Szezchin, Poland



Caught in the rain in Gdansk, Poland
We were close to the Russian border.


View from our hotel window in Szezchin, Poland


Nowogard, Poland previously known as Falkenburg when it was part of Germany
My fathers' relatives (and mine) were from this little town, we never located them.
Celebrating 700 years!


Oops! Flat tire on the Autobahn


Lobby of our Hotel in Garmisch, Germany
(it's an American Hotel)
The Olympics were held in this little 'burb in the '30s (I think)


View of the Beautiful Alps from our hotel window


No comments: