Sunday, October 12, 2008

Vibe Up!

Vibing up is focusing on what you want in your life and Holding Your Space there. I think of it as a scale I can go up or down. Somewhere in the middle is the bridge I can cross and choose to go either way. Happy or sad? Prosperity or Poverty? Hope or Doubt? It is my choice.
Our mind is a powerful tool. Whatever we focus on multiplies and expands. We can choose to use it for our good by attuning to the higher energies or we can have a pity party. Sometimes its easy to languish in the morass of doom and gloom. Like an old shoe, we can put it on and feel comfortably uncomfortable. I know it doesn't serve me or look good on me. So I do my best to give it up.
Choose to Vibe up, do it whether you feel like it or not. Think about what it is you truly want and meditate upon it. Get clear about it. What makes you feel fulfilled? What kind of person do you want to become? What do you want more of in your life? What are your dreams? Feel it is already present in your life. Make it the reality with each thought that you have. Think forward.
What You Believe You Can Achieve.
Vibe Up and HOLD YOUR SPACE there.

No comments: