Sunday, October 19, 2008

Above The Water Line

Ever felt like you have been living life under water? Life so stressful it's hard to breathe and difficult to see things clearly? For a period of time I felt like I was holding my breath in murky waters.
I know stress can take its toll. The most important things in life are health and sanity. We can't have one without the other. I'm learning to HOLD my SPACE in the place of Health. To make it my priority. I'm doing the things I know are good for me. Nothing else really matters. Eat healthy foods and rest. Chill. Take a walk. Be grateful.
We all have great answers to the important questions. I don't always listen to myself or take my own good advice. I know that I made it to live Above the Water Line. Sometimes I bob back under and it's pretty uncomfortable staying there for long. It's much better floating Above the Water Line where I can breathe and life comes into focus.

No comments: