Monday, September 1, 2008

Past Present Future

A wise teacher of mine once told me I could change my future. He said something to the effect of...in the PRESENT, by revisiting and reviewing the PAST you can change your FUTURE. It's an overlay of all three in the PRESENT moment. Of course it seemed complicated to me.
I've learned we can shift our thoughts about what happened, change our perspective about it in the present and change the way we operate in the future. I'm not saying it's easy, it's hard work. I think we each can come to terms with our past in a way that that heals our spirit, and we make a shift within ourselves. This shift alters us in the way we relate to the world, changing our future. I liken it to deleting old outdated programs in the computer files of our minds. Delete trash and clutter. We allow more free space to be who we truly are.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.