Thursday, April 15, 2010

Extension Anyone?

Yes, It's tax day. It crept up on me. I was doing so well with them. I diligently worked on my taxes back in March and they're close to completion. Then I just let them sit. Why? Who knows. I guess it was the dredges that I didn't want to deal with. I was shocked yesterday when I received an email from Turbo Tax that stated, 2 more days. I thought they were offering a special price on their software. What was I thinking?

Looks like I'm filing an extension. For any of you out there in my position, you can download and print an extension form to mail from www.irs.gov, or pick one up at the post office or library. You can efile free at irs.gov or pay to efile through turbo tax.com.

Good Luck with completion!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dread tax season, i completed mine early this year, fortunately. But nonetheless, still a frustration!