Friday, August 29, 2008

All Hat and No Cattle

I refer to the man who is long on B.S. and short on substance. As women, we all need good crap detectors, not only with him but with what we tell ourselves. We want to believe him just because we WANT to him to be who he portends to be. We can see a life with him, already planning our fictitious futures together.
Get a grip!
By employing some simple objectivity we can clearly SEE the reality of the situation , who he really is and if we have taken a trip down fantasy lane. Save yourself some heartache and your precious time.

1 comment:

rosieroad said...

Do you know where I can get a 'high tech' crap detector? I need a wireless version, one that can filter at least two dialogues at once, the outward one and the mind chatter in my head. Yeehaw!!! Dream on, fantasy futures, perfect beginnings- endings,waiting on my Mr. Right to come in on his Stallion, to scoop me up, save me, rescue me from all that's scarey!! Now really, wake up girlfriend!! Recharge that crap detector!!! How long DO the batteries last in those things? hopefully through a long romantic, delectable evening out...remember, dont go where you cant get any service.