Wednesday, December 31, 2008

All is Well

As 2008 comes to an end, I reflect on all that has happened this year. Some bad but mostly good. It has been a year of big change and more to come, I'm sure. I am thankful for all of the good that has transpired and grateful for the many blessings I have in my life.
The biggest shift I see is the majority of us have elected a new President with a new vision for the future of our country. I am thankful. We are united in hope for change and are at a turning point. It's a spiritual awakening. We have lost many lives and spent untold dollars on a war we don't need to be in. Mr. Bush has that one on his shoulders and may go down in history (if written in truth) as the worst President ever. Let's be respectful of life and the planet. Feed the hungry not fill your pockets with blood and oil money. Bring home our boys.
The economy has taken a big dip. The unethical business practices of many responsible has helped it tank. There are always consequences and they will get theirs. It is a rebuilding process. My hope is, the offender CEOs will all be replaced, or we will be back where we were. More and more of us are waking up to the truth about our (previous) politicians and their bed buddies. Hopefully, the days of the Good 'ol Boys are behind us. Clean House!
I HOLD MY SPACE in a Vision of Peace, Health and Prosperity for all of us. Happy New Year!

No comments: