Saturday, July 12, 2008

...and Again

Why is that (as women) we loose our heads when it comes to men and love? When we are smitten and bitten by the bug...all sense of being grounded goes out the proverbial window and we obsess and obsess like being 13 (again and again) with no experience at all! I'm not talking about the initial excitement that is light and fun. I'm talking about the rapid heartbeat sweaty palms and major attack of insecurity accompanied by sheer panic! Get a Grip!

Not all women go through this phenomenon...just most of my friends and myself. It takes a village of true girlfriends to keep a woman from "loosing it" (herself) when activated by the love bug! This generally occurs after things are going well and a speed bump or a pot hole is hit. We forget how wonderful WE are and wonder about what HE is thinking.. and HE is probably not!
My best advice is don't call him. HOLD YOUR SPACE..he knows your number and will find you when and if he wants to!

No comments: