Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

Today is a day I count my blessings and I'm thankful there are many to count. I'm alive and healthy, I have a wonderful family, two great kids and awesome friends. I have a job I enjoy and good people to work with. I'm very thankful my parents are here to share this Thanksgiving dinner.
Many of us have been going through some rough and challenging financial times. I know I have had to dig down deeper and deeper but it all seems to work out. We get through it. Sometimes I'm not sure just how its all going to work out, but it does. We have each other to lean on and to help us weather the storm.
Without the rough times I wouldn't have known what great friends and family I have, because I never would have had to ask for help. It was one of the hardest things I've ever done. It is humbling to have to ask and it has made me stronger. They have been there for me when I needed them the most and for that I am thankful.

No comments: